Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things I've Noticed!!

Some things that I've noticed in my lifetime...I'm not going to tell everything! Just a few "sumn lite". 

I've noticed this awhile back that when you start or already fall for someone your confidence level improves. Like I just walk around more freely especially around women, because I don't have much interest since if I'm interest into someone else. I hardly ever get this tingly feeling tho..I just be myself! Although I'm not the love type. Retrospective speaking, when it comes to love for me something always screws up. And NO! I was not unfaith either for the ladies who are reading. I'm just not the type who be unfaithful to someone. I know how a broken heart feels and its sucks ass. I'm blessed for that bonus feature he-he!! It's actually a good feeling when loving someone, like really falling for the person. I normally lose interest fast when it comes to that love shit. The longest I've ever was in love was a years and that person broke my heart like shit smh. Long story...I know one day I'll find that lucky girl, until now I'm just chilling like a ice cap.

I've noticed the more you pray things become better. I wasn't the type to pray and go to church growing up. I wasn't no real bad child, I just wasn't forward about it! I have been to church before other than funerals. I had a number of close calls like I mean really close "smh". Sometimes till this day I believe someone was telling me something. I started to pray more when my grandma got sick. Praying she just pulls through. Later she passed in which really hit home, because I really never lost anyone who so close. A few years later I lost my close uncle Bernie who stayed with me as well. This all happened in the mid and late 90s. Nowadays I pray everyday. I used to go to church with my grand pop, whom used to fall asleep and snore in church ha-ha. I had elbow him a few times. He passed away in August of 2008. Prayer really works!! I'm not saying that like it never did tho...It really rectifies problems, but you must stay close with god. I've learned that you should'n't complain and always be under the clouds when you have other people across the world who are in worser conditions than you. You should be thankful!!

I've noticed that you can't give up on life. I actually gave up a few times myself. Some of it dealt with a lost one and stress. My pops told me I shouldn't be stressed out while being so young. He told me this when I was 19 or 20. I'm now 22.  It's like you keeping on trying and trying but you still flat! There were times where I just wish I was dead. Dealing with people who just drastically change, car, job, money and motivation issues really affected me. 
I won't go into detail a lot this time. I'm very visionary about the my future. I look at now as why give up on life when you have beautiful, cool, funny, and real people who care about you and depend on you to succeed or help others who are way less fortunate or just in general. Also knowing you having great talent something that I cannot pass up. It took me a while to understand these things. I've been doing my research about life for over almost 2 years and I've learned a lot remedies about being confident, standing up for yourself, learning to love yourself etc..Growing up I didn't have these qualities like I have now. FTL!! ha-ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment